Friday, November 28, 2008

e-fellowship

I'd like to see countless Adventists and other Christians flooded with a reformation in our hearts and start participating in a global e-fellowship program where we all start a blog about our faith, about our Christian journey. A group of believers who lift each other up on prayer to God, and encourage each other through trials. A group of believers who hold each other accountable and study the Bible together. I'd like to see posts from those mining through the treasures of scripture and revealing what truths of gold they've uncovered, and how it applies to our lives today. It would sure be a beautiful thing, spreading across the world and uniting our faith. Who knows, we could set the whole world on fire!

I prayed that God would send many people to this site who are eager to study together to learn more truth and desire to come closer to Him though His word. If you find yourself here, perhaps there is a reason.

Isaiah 1:18, "'Come now, and let us reason together,' Says the LORD, 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.'"

So, if you're interested in reasoning together and coming closer to God through e-fellowship, please leave a comment or follow this blog.

God bless.

e-fellowship

2 comments:

  1. Hi Todd,

    I just received your comment on my blog, Baby Steps to Christ.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to write. I'm going to be reading your blog more indepth, but I like what I've seen so far!

    I'm excited about sharing our faith, and the truths we excavate as we continue "marching to Zion."

    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Wow, sometimes God answers prayers with lighting speed! I'm so glad you've visited and are interested in searching God's word together. Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to discuss first. Again, thank you for coming. God bless.
    Todd:-)

    ReplyDelete